jenny's belly

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sounds Fascinating

First, I discover I have sleep apnea, then I learn I also have anemia. Well it's amazing I even get up in the morning with those two strikes against me! And the Upper GI shows likely WHY I'm anemic. Something is wrong with my esophagus. They think I'm bleeding. I had an Upper Endoscopy to learn more about it. Oh dear lord, this was the most horrible thing I've ever experienced. I gagged so hard I actually blew some blood vessels in my EYES.

So I'm likely needing iron supplements, some sort of mechanical machine to sleep with at night (if I wasn't already single this would definitely scare some poor guy away), something is going to have to get the bleeding to stop, and my left eye looks disgusting.

Oh, you're just jealous... :)

2 comment(s):

Ooooh! Sleep apnea! Wait 'til you get your CPAP machine! You'll love it so much (NOT!) you'll take it on all your travels. At least you don't have to buy an extra plane ticket for it, and I think for the first twelve years it can stay in your hotel room for free.

Mmmmm, should you get the mask or the nose plugs? Do you want to look like a fighter pilot or a scuba diver who breathes through her nose? Choose wisely, my friend. You will become very intimate with your new sleep accessory. And like I said, don't worry about scaring the guys. One man's fright show is another man's turn on.

Love Barb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/30/2005 2:39 AM  

I'm going to look like a FREAK!

Part woman, part machine, she lurks in dark corners ready... always ready...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/30/2005 7:30 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home