jenny's belly

Thursday, August 11, 2005

But Who Will Update?

I'm working on ways to update the blog monday via guest post(s) and haven't figured out yet if I can post while at the hospital. Or rather, I'm sure I *could* find a way to post after a day or two, but *should* I?

"Ow my stomach, more morphine... hey, did I tell you that President Roosevelt is my surgeon? It's true. Also, I just saw a car float by my 6th story window."

If you've got any questions for me, please feel free to leave them in the comments section. You don't have to register for blogger (really)... where it says "choose your identity" below "Leave your comment", just select "OTHER" and type in your name. Click publish and you're all done. :)

I really, really stink at responding to email right now. And I'm sorry but I really do read all of them. I know that's what famous people say, and I promise I won't hire a team to ghost write return letters, but it's hard to respond sometimes. You're all saying such wonderful and supportive things, I just don't know what to say!

I hope "Thank you" is enough for now. :)

5 comment(s):

It really would be a trip to see what you have to say while I on morphine. With your sense of humor, coupled with a couple of quick hits on that morphine pump, who knows what you would be seeing!

Glad to see the CPAP machine is working as it should. It must feel better to at least be more rested as you get ready for next week. However, I think it was meant to be for nighttime use--- Barb still doesn't have that one down yet.

We're all thinking of you and praying for you. Kath

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2005 1:43 PM  

Hey Kathy,
Ala GiGi I'm going to say that Uncle Web bought Brigham & Women's for me. hehehe

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2005 8:07 PM  

Kath, that's because I can't figure out how to change my alarm clock from PM to AM. Besides, I'd rather stay up all night and watch the National Geographic's Discovery Channel special on the Bass Fishing network about the Amazon woman living on the edge of a volcano taking sick leave from making Nikes for twenty cents a month in order to have her gargantuan designer tumor removed by the Iron Chef with a cubic zirconia encrusted Suzanne Somers endorsed Ginsu knife sharp enough to slice through a can of tomatoes than watch another daytime Maury Povich "Wha one uh dem fitty-fi dudes be my baby daddy?" show.

Who says I watch too much TV?

Hey Jen, when you get to the Brigham and Women's try the hot fudge and marshmallow sauce sundae. That's my favorite.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2005 1:03 AM  

And Lisa, just why *CAN'T* I insist on Kevin Spacey at my bedside the entire time?
Come on, lets get those family connections working... hehehe

By Blogger Jen, at 8/12/2005 1:58 AM  

Oh my god - this blog is getting as funny as Jeff's blog! ROFL

I agree Jen! Your stories are already funny - with a little morphine drip could be EXTREMELY entertaining...

Who knows, you could even be the next JK Rowling. I think she is extremely imaginative (maybe she was on drugs too - she WAS writing on napkins). She has fying cars & talking paintings.... Your stories can be hospital-based instead of school for witchcraft & wizadry... whadya think???

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2005 2:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home