jenny's belly

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

THE SCAR!!!

I just figured out how to take pictures using this computer... and I look so tired I think this is my most flattering picture. :) My lips have no color!

But really I thought maybe you'd like to see my scar. You don't do you. Sort of? Okay, here you go...and I find it hilarious that the whole thing doesn't fit in the screen (its farther up and farther down). Please ignore the ugly, unflattering belly. Hey, tattoos are too light to show up! This is your last shot as voyeur as I'm never going to wear a bikini and unlikely to become a flasher. Feel no pity, I LOVE my scar...

2 comment(s):

Hey! That's a beautiful scar! It is much better than a tattoo! It looks a lot like my scar from when they took my kidney out. I was so happy it was a skinny scar! I think it is sex-say! Woo hoo!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/26/2008 4:50 AM  

Scars ROCK! You gotta EARN them!

By Blogger BKW, at 8/02/2008 11:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home