jenny's belly

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

All Clear Horn

I just talked with my radiation oncologist and I feel pretty comfortable with his assessment: everything looks okay. Phew! He looked at the 3 MRIs and the CT scan done yesterday and then went and talked with the radiology group so I really can't ask for anything more thorough. I really do think whatever the heck they were seeing on my back is just a fluke even though it did show up twice. I can dwell on it or I can just let it go... and I've decided to let it go. :)
I also think if he saw OTHER evidence of cancer on my CT he would have mentioned it, so likely everything on that front is okay too. I see my chemo oncologist next tuesday. Its kind of nice getting a preview, that's a very nerve-wracking appointment as you can imagine. Guess I'll live to see another day or two! :) Thanks so much for checking in on me, and bearing with me through the panic...

2 comment(s):

Thank goodness, Jen!! That is very, VERY good news from the Big Chief. You're right, you can't get much more thorough than that. It sounds like they had everyone at Dana Farber looking at your films. It's good to have that preview for next week, too, so you can not stress *as* much as you might have otherwise.
Great news!!
~ Lis

By Blogger Lisa, at 12/06/2007 11:59 AM  

Hi Jen! I just read through the last couple of "new" posts. What a couple of nerve-wracking MD appointments. As always, you continue to amaze me with your positive attitude. It sounds like they were very thorough and to have the all clear from the Big Chief must be reassuring. ~Kel

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/15/2007 8:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home