jenny's belly

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Didn't We Get Past That?

I had a reflux attack again this morning. There's a burning from throat to stomach, a desire to violently cough and a general inability to breathe. I don't know how but hot tea makes it all go away. Is there *anything* tea can't do? I'm on my third cup today (don't worry, it's decaf).

Just for Desiree, here's a picture of my dog, Bodo. He's furious that my parents' dog Krieger is outside playing while he is stuck in the house:
I have to get a CT scan next week, all in prep for radiology. They're going to line up this CT scan with the one I had before the operation so they know what was there, and what area to radiate. They promise I won't have to swallow the usual 60 gallons of barium. I'll believe it when I see it!

2 comment(s):

I have a CT on Tuesday. Cool, we're CT buddies...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/16/2005 10:33 AM  

CT buddies. . . cool. Bodo is very cute-how is he adjusting to all of this?

Kelly B.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/16/2005 12:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home