jenny's belly

Thursday, September 08, 2005

How to Email Posts

The little envelope at the bottom of each post will let you easily email posts to others without having to copy/paste etc.

I know this blog (that's short for "web log") does not read well on MS Explorer (lousy formatting) and suggest Safari or Firefox (which I'm currently using).

2 comment(s):

Your design is super cute... And I'm using Firefox.

By Blogger Unknown, at 9/08/2005 1:55 AM  

Hi Jen! Glad to hear that the appointment went so well! Now if you could just get some sleep. . . Thank you for keeping everyone updated- many of us have become Jen news junkies! I wish I could offer to drive you into Boston for treatment but the commute from NH with three kids would be a little much. . .

I completely believe in positive thinking. The more positive you are, the better you will feel, the faster you will heal, and the more likely you will be to "beat" this cancer. I think positive thoughts for you and your family everyday. Take care and stay positive. You are doing a great job at it! Your incredible sense of humor and your supportive family are gifts.

Keep us posted and get some rest! Love, Kelly B

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2005 6:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home