jenny's belly

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Prescription Basket

Here's a picture of my various drug bottles.

I call it "Medical Salad with Chickens".



Don't panic too much, I mean Maalox, Tylenol and Vitamins are in there too. :)

9 comment(s):

I wonder what your parents are feeding those chickens to get them to lay all of them meds! (Can they train more of them? That could be a very profitable stay at home business...hmmm...)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2005 10:05 AM  

Great photo Jen...my wife has a med basket, too. She'll get a kick out of this!

By the way, I'd be happy to exchange links with you. In fact, I'll link you up as soon as I get done with this comment : )

Hang in there,
-Cary

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2005 10:50 AM  

Do you want that medical chicken salad on wheat or white?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2005 1:42 PM  

You think those are a lot? Let me get a photo of Barbara's, and she's not even sick.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2005 6:36 PM  

Hey Dan...how about "The Medicated Chickens"?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2005 9:51 PM  

Frickin' Barb 2 stealin' my joke.... :-)

Now I'm left with nothin'! ...Bad enough she stole Barb 1's name.

I'll be thinking of you Wednesday, Jen. Frankly, not only don't I want you to have to go through any more medical ...let's call them "experiences" ... I'm also worried that you might outpace me in this stuff. I mean, why did I go through all that stuff if Jen's just gonna come along and steal my thunder? Of all the nerve....

See Barb 2? You take away my jokes and you get stuck with lame stuff like this.

P.S. Two medicated chickens walk into a bar....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2005 9:46 AM  

I can't beat nor add anything valuable to all your comedic comments. You all crack me up . . love today's blog Jen. Keep us laughing!

Jenn Crane

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2005 2:20 PM  

Hi Jen -- just wanted to say hi, let you know that I am hear -- reading and thinking of you! I love the basket...and those chickens!! -Carrie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2005 3:44 PM  

My mom has a thing with chickens that she only revealed to me about 5 years ago. (What's the big secret?)

Anyway, remember, I also have that fantastic celiac's disease... so that would be gluten-free rice bread.

BLEECH!!!!

By Blogger Jen, at 8/30/2005 11:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home