jenny's belly

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Jen's Mascot

My new mascot, survivor girl! (How cute is she?)


The artist is a cancer survivor. I love the sweetness of survivor girl, but I'm still all for the cancer sucks motto.

2 comment(s):

I love her messages too. That's a great Jen Mascot to adopt. I'm glad you found her.
I just checked out that "Cancer Sucks" site . . please tell me you have one of those shirts!
I wish I was closer. I would definitely get you a few of those gift certs that mascot lady put together.

Jenn Crane

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/18/2005 1:37 PM  

Jen,

I thought of you the other night when I woke up with an upset stomach and then couldn't get back to sleep. Even as such a minor irritant, it made me think about what it must be like for you each of these times that you are sick to your stomach or having trouble sleeping. I couldn't even imagine how frustrating it must be.

It's good that you're using support and inspiration sights to help you through. I'm sure the blogging helps, too. Glad you're being honest with us that you're not just decorating cakes and cracking jokes. It does really suck, but all the jokes, cake decoarting and support will hopefuly get you through the days you think you can't take any more. On those days, remember that you've got a lot of people in your corner praying for you and willing to help
Kath

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/18/2005 1:49 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home