jenny's belly

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Planet Cancer

I found a cool website this morning, called Planet Cancer for people my age. We're not the children with cancer, nor are we in our mid-100s. It's a fun website, and I thought I'd share one of their top 10 lists. I didn't write this (but could have, hehehe)

Top 10 Responses To Nosy Questions About Scars

--> Never go to Mother's Tattoo Parlor when you're high.
--> You think that's bad, you should see the exit wound.
--> I self-mutilate. Don't you?
--> Those damn flesh-eating bacteria are spreading, slowly but surely.
--> That's where the government put the chip to track my movements.
--> It's the only way to smuggle drugs these days.
--> What scar? What are you talking about? Oh my God! That's HUGE!
--> I had to sell organs to get off the street.
--> I should have listened when Mom said not to scratch that mosquito bite.
--> That's where my Siamese twin was attached.

Oh, and please remember, I'm the scar flasher and don't feel questions are nosy. :)

4 comment(s):

Here's a response for those of you whom Jen flashes...


Ewww...GROSS!

Can I touch it?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/17/2005 9:22 AM  

I love it! The mosquito bite and the drug muggling are my favorites. You could make a lot of cash smuggling with an opening that big!!! You could tell them it's your new, cutting edge retirement plan :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/18/2005 1:31 PM  

..um, cousin Kath, what's muggling? Is this some Harry Potter thing?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/19/2005 11:40 AM  

Dan,

muggling is what happens when you are without spell check!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/19/2005 12:17 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home