jenny's belly

Monday, June 26, 2006

D'oh

I couldn't remember the word "tablecloth" yesterday. (sigh)

4 comment(s):

I bet Homer Simpson can't remember that word either...:-)

As long as you remember what it is used for, you are just fine!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2006 3:07 PM  

Last night, while trying to say I wanted to mow the lawn, I instead said, "I think I'll wash the ...um" then I began to use the word "iron" then stopped again, paused for a bit and eventually came up with "mow the lawn" - Chemo brain 12 years after the fact, or just a flake? - you decide! :-)

Then again, I am the guy who picked up the dog poop then threw it, causing my dog to go fetch it....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/27/2006 9:17 AM  

Ok--I almost spit my drink across my desk this morning reading Dan's comment. You are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
Jen--you are far too hard on yourself, but then we all are our own worst critic. You are an incredibly intelligent woman and I'm sure your worst is far better than most people's 'best'. You are doing fabulous!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/28/2006 10:58 AM  

You are waaaaaayyyyyyyy too hard on yourself.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2006 8:28 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home