jenny's belly

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stupid is as stupid does

I am an IDIOT.

I drive a car which is quite low to the ground. Not as low as say, a camaro, but low nonetheless. And I have to be careful getting into my car so I don't hurt myself. You see where this is going already, don't you?

This afternoon I kind of threw myself in the car the same way I always used to. And then sat there with the door open, yelling out "OOOOWWWWW! MY SIDE!!!" for all to hear.

I had to go back to taking Tylenol and wasn't able to go to my cake decorating class. Aunt El thinks I did it all because of my adversion to the clown cake. :) I frosted the cake already though, I was planning to suck it up and just DO the clown decorations. I guess my mom and I will decorate it later on.

I'm going to Martha's Vineyard tomorrow with my mom and Aunt El to spend the day with Aunt Re-Re and Uncle Web. Even if I have to take Tylenol every fifteen minutes I *am* going!! :)

1 comment(s):

Have fun at Martha's Vineyard! You could use a little mini-vacation/respite. :o)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/21/2005 11:03 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home