jenny's belly

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Lets try again

Hopefully I've been quiet enough this week that I can start chemo and radiation tomorrow. I'm more ready than I was last sunday, I know that much for sure.
I've eaten when I didn't want to and taken my meds when I really, really didn't want to. And there was a huge party at my parents house thrown for my cousin Jon and his fiancee Lynse. And I could be part of it until I heard the best-man-to-be say (through a very stuffed nose) he didn't want a beer because he was trying to stay hydrated. Cue to leave!

5 comment(s):

Good luck with treatment this week. I hope the side effects are minimal. Take care.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11/14/2005 9:11 AM  

Hope all goes well today with treatment. And note to Red Craig: I have my pillow with me today in the office...ZZZZZZ.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/14/2005 10:05 AM  

Hi Jen! I also hope you have a good treatment week; here's praying for no more delays. We are thinking of you. Love, Kelly B.

P.S. Kathleen and Alex's guppies are VERY jealous of Red Craig's home. Very posh!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/14/2005 12:24 PM  

Go get 'em, Jen! ...and by "'em" I mean any cancer cells that dared hang around.

I also wanted to tell you that I'm changing jobs. I check here every day to see how you're doing (Jennews Junkie, remember?) but if you try my e-mail address at Mercer after Friday, it won't work.

Once I have a new address at CitiStreet, I'll either write to your e-mail address or post it here. That way,
Desiree and I can continue our clandestine affair.

...sorry Desiree, you were just the first name I spotted and therefore dragged into my silliness. Plus, Anonymous and I are like sooo over.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/15/2005 8:16 AM  

Hope all went well for you today. Thinking of you...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/15/2005 3:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home