jenny's belly

Monday, December 12, 2005

A Good Laugh


This made me laugh and I had to share. Be warned of bad language and biting sarcasm. For example, #1 Why is Santa such a complete bastard?

Sixteen Serious Questions Raised by Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer

PRICELESS!

(And I added a list of things that make me happy over there on the left side. Just a few things off the top of my head...)

3 comment(s):

Thanks Jen, I got some great cookie recipes from your "Cooking" link.
Glad your radition is almost over! You're doing good! See you this week!
Jeanne

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2005 10:26 PM  

Oops! I meant radiation. And I'm a good speller but evidently not a good typist!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2005 10:28 PM  

I LOVE IT! My favorite for some reason is the Charlie in the box. I can just hear him wining now...and yet, you have to watch the show each and every year or it just isn't Christmas!

Counting down the days....
Kath

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/2005 8:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home