jenny's belly

Monday, December 05, 2005

Radioactive

I can't believe how tired I am. I can't believe I'm not bothered by the chemo pump anymore. It's just *always there*.

I'm doing okay, though really inactive. I'm not on the computer much so I'm sorry if you've sent me something and I haven't responded. I'd describe myself as feeling like I have the flu. You can relate... :) Zzzzzzzz

3 comment(s):

Rest as much as you want, but I do admit that I was a bit panicked that there was no post from you since last week. Glad to know that you are okay (relatively speaking!) Keep yourself well hydrated, rested, and warm, as a cold or the flu will do you no good at this point. If you have not already, please speak to the doctor about you getting a flu shot. Your Christmas present to us all is you getting and staying healthy!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2005 4:55 PM  

Stay rested and well..Thinking of you,
Minerva

By Blogger Minerva, at 12/05/2005 5:29 PM  

We are thinking of you Jen. Continue to rest and keep warm. Desiree said it all perfectly! Love, Kelly B.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/06/2005 10:21 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home