jenny's belly

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I am here!

I'm here I'm just exhausted. Radiation has caught up with me. I'm sleeping more than 12 hours a day and THEN taking a nap on top of it. It was so wonderful to have the pump off for 4 days that I'm 3 days into having it back on and not hating it as much. Don't get me wrong, I hate the pump, I'm just not at the "disconnect it myself" level yet.
And I bought an inflatable bed ramp so my head is elevated but my feet are NOT so I don't slide out of bed. It's a very cool thing, and I can actually breathe better.
I'm having bizzare dreams again though. Fully-realized-I-could-be-a-billionaire kind of dreams that make me wish I could write it all out. I've scared myself repeatedly for the past two nights. Its been one long story that continues even when I wake up and fall back to sleep. Got to be drug-induced.
Oh, would you imagine, it's time to go to the hospital again. I'm off. Happy last day of November!

1 comment(s):

Glad you are back! I've missed the posts over the last few days. and I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation 'off of the pump'. Hope today goes well.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/30/2005 12:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home