jenny's belly

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Please Pray

If you would, please pray for my two close friends, the parents of tiny Lauren Diane. She returned to heaven today after being born a few days ago.
My heart breaks for them...

4 comment(s):

Done.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2005 8:49 AM  

That's something I just can't even imagine! I will add them all to my prayers!
Love,
Jeanne

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2005 9:03 PM  

From one of the parents: Thank you, thank you, thank you. From the bottom of our (very broken) hearts. Love to you all.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/07/2005 1:02 PM  

My prayers are with you both. For a reason that only God knows, Lauren Diane was meant to be one of his heavenly angels. Her innocence and purity gave her a direct path to him. No struggle or heartache meant for her, only the beautiful light and love that now surrounds her. You will see her again, your trust and faith tells you so. When your heart aches, listen, He tells you so. God will bless you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/10/2005 11:19 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home