jenny's belly

Monday, September 26, 2005

Charming 2

Some more of my lovely silver charms!
--> From cousin Todd a firetruck, most appropriate as he is a fireman!
--> From the Hourihan family a lighthouse from cape cod, one of my favorite places to visit.
--> From Aunt Jeanne an adorable wishing well.
--> From cousin Jon and fiancee Lynse a german shepherd (my favorite breed, though I love all dogs)
--> From cousin Ali an ice skate-- she has skated for as long as I remember and is top-rated in women's hockey at Trinity college!
--> From Uncle Bob a wrench and... yes, that's a toilet. He had me in stitches last week telling stories of broken toilets (had to be there)!
--> From cousin Joe a commercial jet. He's already a pilot but plans own an airline one day--you heard that here first. :)
--> From Uncle Bob and Aunt Jeanne, the chinese symbol for "long life". Yes, please!

Thanks to everyone, I love them VERY much!! :)

2 comment(s):

OK, I'm doing my shopping for my extra special Jen charm and can't pick between the dental floss and the molar charms. Or should it be french fries or the taco? It is scary that people actually buy these, but then again the girl now owns a toilet!!!

Seriously, it is a great idea and I'm glad you agreed with Gin to let us all show you in a more tangible way that we are thinking of you. Many years from now you'll be showing it off when all this seemed more like a bad dream.
Kath

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/27/2005 6:12 PM  

Gigantic monkey charm? No way, I'm still waiting for my "duchess' crown" charm. hehehe :)

By Blogger Jen, at 9/28/2005 12:00 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home