jenny's belly

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Charming

Here are the pretty silver charms I've received so far for my charm bracelet...

-->A teapot from Aunt El which memorializes the many, many times we have gone (and will go!) to tea rooms on the Cape.
-->A sunflower from Aunt Re-Re and Uncle Web. The flower is a symbol of hope *and* was made on Martha's Vineyard by cancer survivors!
-->A lobster from Lisa. ("Pinchy, no more pain where you are now, boy! (sob) Pass the butter.")
-->A mother and father with baby in a heart from my mom and dad. :)
-->A moon and star from cousin Jen and her family. I'm not sure they even know how much I LOVE skywatching!!!!
-->A rainbow from the Clearys signifying better days ahead. Yeah!

I know others are on their way and already think this is the most amazing gift I've ever received! My nana was showing me her charm bracelets this afternoon and I positively LOVE them! She remembers what each charm means and I know I will be able to do the same for many, many years!

Much love,
Jen

3 comment(s):

Shoot, were we supposed to do all gold ones? I always mess up basic directions, I tell ya. But perhaps it is just the light?
Those are really wonderful. I especially like the symbol of hope keeping in mind the people who made it.
Thanks for sharing Jen.

Jenn Crane

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/24/2005 8:16 PM  

No, no, it's just the light. They're all silver. Gold would be CHA-CHING! Plus, I actually prefer silver :)

By Blogger Jen, at 9/25/2005 5:43 AM  

A couple of other places to look...

http://www.charmfactory.com/Charms
http://www.timelesscharms.com/xcart/customer/home.php?cat=1

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/25/2005 11:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home