jenny's belly

Monday, September 26, 2005

Owwee

I can't figure out how I'm going to get to sleep. I was lying in my bed for an hour, and I'm really tired. But suddenly everything is itchy (and I can't reach anything without pain) and I'm twitching and generally can't stop moving. Itchy ear, foot, back, arm... ARRGHGHHG!!

It's like someone gave me a cup of coffee, wrapped me in wool and sent me to bed. :)

I decided to have the port thingy put in on the left side because the left side ALREADY hurt, I figured I might as well leave the right side to sleep on! I was lying there on my side with a fluffy pillow on my hip and my arm on the pillow. The situation might be fine if I could just STOP MOVING. The pain from moving is reminiscent of the good ole chest tube (since muscle and tendons were disturbed).

Anyway, it'll all be okay soon. Tomorrow night will be a little better and by the end of the week I'll probably be able to sleep without the arm-prop pillow. Baby steps! :)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home