jenny's belly

Friday, December 23, 2005

Non-Metallic Food

I'm so excited-- I ate a **BAGEL** this morning! And what's better, it TASTED like a bagel! Things are starting to lose their metallic taste already. I thought it would be longer than a week but I'm noticing the change already. I'm drinking egg nog right now recognizing it's a terrible idea, but it almost tastes normal. I had some last week and put it back in the container-- it was undrinkable.

Somehow I've gotten a cold on top of everything. I have no idea where I picked it up, but likely it was at the hospital. I took airborne twice when it first started but this cold is apparently too strong. Oh well. I can deal with a cold.

Please add Lowe's to Jen's Hate list. In a chemotherapy illness-induced move I overpaid them in October and they won't give me the excess back. Mom is fighting that one for me too. She's talking to them as if she's me. It's just easier that way.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home