jenny's belly

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

CT Scan Weds

Wow did Saturday wipe me out. I'm just starting to recover and its been three days. I think I fell asleep standing up yesterday. :)

But I still don't sleep well at night. I start worrying about 8:30pm over the fact I'll have to go to bed in a few hours. Anxiety is killing me, and the best sleep I get is at naptime. This is just what I did after my surgery in August, but not quite as bad. I'm awake at 4am but don't need to get up and wander like I did back then.

I tried lying flat in bed this morning just to remember what it feels like and I accidentally fell asleep. I woke up with reflux. STUPID!! I know better. I know I have to sleep at an incline but its just not that comfortable sometimes.

I've got my CT scan tomorrow which I'm not really looking forward to. I'm not nervous or frightened, I just don't want to do it. I'm sick of doing things I don't want to do. But I guess that's life. Dealing with things you don't want to deal with.

2 comment(s):

Here is hoping that all goes well today with the CT scan. And I am PUMPED that you are taking a vacation next month and a cruise no less. Don't worry about the sleeping at this point...just sleep when you can. I'm looking forward to good news from you today. Lots of love, Desiree'

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/15/2006 11:28 AM  

I've been thinking of you all morning and I looked out front and saw the first crocus in bloom - bright yellow! Yessss, it's March and it's the beginning of a new part of your life, starting with your cruise! You've been an inspiration to all of us! Much love, Aunt El

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/15/2006 12:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home