jenny's belly

Monday, March 27, 2006

PT and Cruise

Physical therapy is so simple, yet so difficult. I'm supposed to do everything very slowly so I don't cause injury, but even lifting my leg to the side and then the other leg to the other side... well, its just plan hard. I can't believe how weak I am. In therapy friday, the woman said "Hold out your arm straight and don't let me push it down." My arm went down to my side like I wasn't even trying. Good grief! She said I'm not too far gone though. I'll go 3 times a week for about a month, she said, and should be in good shape by the end. Then I can graduate to a gym.

I got the update on the cruise this morning--and of course our cruise next week has been cancelled. My luck has been spectacular! We basically expected it after seeing pictures of the ship. We're taking a "what will be will be" attitude towards the whole thing. We're even joking that we'll use our new snorkeling equipment--purchased just for this cruise--will be put to good use in my dad's backyard fish pond. Oooo, koi! We're greatly dissapointed, but there's not much that can be done. Worse things could (and have!) happen :)

1 comment(s):

I'm so bummed for you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/29/2006 8:12 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home